Our website uses session cookies. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit our website. Session cookies enable you to move from page to page within our website and any information you enter to be remembered. A session cookie is deleted when you close your browser or after a short time. Cookies are used in the following ways on our website:
- Online enquiry, registration and contact forms – we use session cookies on all our online forms, such as that on the contact and email registration pages. This is used to allow you contact us via our website.
Data controller: Brain and Spine Care London
- How we collect or obtain information about you:
- when you provide it to us (e.g., by contacting us, placing an order on our website and by signing up to your e-newsletter),
- from your use of our website, using cookies and similar technologies, and
- occasionally, from third parties.
- Information we collect: name, contact details, IP address, information from cookies, information about your computer or device (e.g. device and browser type), information about how you use our website (e.g. which pages you have viewed, the time when you view them and what you clicked on, the geographical location from which you accessed our website (based on your IP address), company name or business name (if applicable), VAT number (if applicable).
- How we use your information: for administrative and business purposes (particularly to contact you when you request to be contacted on our website), to improve our business and website, to fulfil our contractual obligations, to advertise our goods and services, to analyse your use of our website, and in connection with our legal rights and obligations.
- Disclosure of your information to third parties: only to the extent necessary to run our business, to our service providers, to fulfil any contracts we enter into with you, where required by law or to enforce our legal rights.
- Do we sell your information to third parties (other than in the course of a business sale or purchase or similar event): No
- How long we retain your information: for no longer than necessary, taking into account any legal obligations we have (e.g., to maintain records for tax purposes), any other legal basis we have for using your information (e.g., your consent, performance of a contract with you or our legitimate interests as a business). For specific retention periods in relation to certain information which we collect from you, please see the main section below entitled “How long we retain your information”.
- How we secure your information: using appropriate technical and organisational measures such as storing your information on secure servers, encrypting transfers of data to or from our servers using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, encrypting payments you make on or via our website using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, only granting access to your information where necessary.
- Transfers of your information outside the European Economic Area: in certain circumstances we may transfer your information outside of the European Economic Area, including to the following countries: the United States of America. Where we do so, we will ensure appropriate safeguards are in place e.g. the third parties we use who transfer your information outside the European Economic Area have self-certified themselves as compliant with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield.
- Use of automated decision making and profiling: we use profiling through our use of web analytics. We do not use automated decision making.
- Your rights in relation to your information
- to access your information and to receive information about its use
- to have your information corrected and/or completed
- to have your information deleted
- to restrict the use of your information
- to receive your information in a portable format
- to object to the use of your information
- to withdraw your consent to the use of your information
- to complain to a supervisory authority
- Sensitive personal information: we do not knowingly or intentionally collect what is commonly referred to as ‘sensitive personal information’. Please do not submit sensitive personal information about you to us. For more information, please see the main section below entitled Sensitive Personal Information.